Logos . Print . Marketing . Digital
Branding: Visual Definition
- Logo design
- Brand Assets: elements that help define your brand (graphics, images, fonts, color palette)
- Business collateral: brochures, rack cards, business cards, posters/flyers, signage, mics. stationary
- Facebook Page setup / branding
- Brand Guideline: a record of color codes (print & digital), fonts, logomarks/additional graphics, etc.
marketing design: Expanding your brand
- Organizing / refreshing marketing materials
- Designing new business templates
- Visuals or graphics for social media, blog, or website
- Branded products
- Newsletter design
- Curating new digital assets: images, graphics/visuals, for use on web, blog, social media
General graphic design
- Mics. graphic design
- Layout design for print
- Print production assistance
- Facebook Ad design
- Template design/setup (i.e. MailChimp, Canva, Photoshop, InDesign)
Get a fresh perspective on your brand.
I offer consulting and design for businesses looking to restructure or take the next step in further developing their brand. Clients have come to me with existing brands (or a logo design) but are ready to invest in a more cohesively visual brand. Here are some things I've done:
- Refreshed or added an additional secondary logo or icon
- Establish brand guidelines and cohesive fonts and color palette
- Applied branding to new marketing materials (print + digital)
- Assisted in acquiring: stock photography, custom or stock graphics, and social media visuals
- Applied new branding to existing Squarespace website
digital spaces . management . content
Updating Your Digital "Face" Space
Whether this is your first site or you have been online since the beginning–I can give you with a clean, modern site that is very functional and most importantly, provides a great experience.
All my websites are equipped with:
- Layout/design that enhances your brand + customer experience (UX)
- Mobile & Tablet Friendly (Responsive Design)
- Beautiful, clean photo galleries or portfolio space
- Integration w/ MailChimp, Google Analytics, Social Media
- Powerful blogging platform (optional)
- Cover/Sales/Sign-Up Pages
- eCommerce cart options (PayPal or Stripe)
Not to mention, every site is built with Squarespace, a leading CMS that is always on-top of trends, technology, and SEO. There are some special perks and discounts I can give to you as a member of Squarespace Circle.
Squarespace Website management
A website will perform at its best if it is well cared for and is updated consistently. Since mobile usage has surged, it is more likely that a client or customer will visit your website before they visit you or your store front. Make it count!
That's why I offer long-term management services. This means I can keep your website's content updated or oversee any maintenance your site might require, including helping you monitor your web traffic.