Affordable monthly design services without the hassle of to hiring a full time designer.
Why choose a retainer program?
- No Overhead - get access to a professional designer without having the associated costs of a full time employee
- Discounted Rates - enjoy discounted rates; the more hours you commit to, the lower the hourly rate becomes
- Invoicing, Simplified - don't you hate spending so much time on paperwork and billing? me too, that's why you'll pay a set amount each month for the duration of our retainer agreement. Scrap the multiple contracts too.
- Free Up Your Mind (& Schedule) - you'll receive the guaranteed amount of work each month and have peace of mind that your to-do list is shrinking
Think of a retainer fee like a monthly subscription. It's great for businesses or brands that know (in advance) they need design services throughout the year. The purpose is to make sure you have a professional "on-call" for a set amount of tasks on a routine basis. Since you have "per-ordered" my time and services, I will always have a slot blocked-out for you on my work schedule each month. This allows me to schedule and plan design tasks, and in turn, gives you the certainty of having said tasks done consistently. Doesn't this sound so efficient and organized?
use the retainer program for...
Marketing & Print Materials
Social Media Management
Product Design/Layouts for POD
General Graphic Design
So How Does this Work?
- Know What You Need. Take a moment to write down a list of tasks or services that you will need. Maybe you need help creating social media posts, or need marketing materials designed, or even updating new products or content for your website/shop. You might even need a combo of all these things.
- Get in Touch. Fill out the form below and I'll be in contact with you to setup a meeting to discuss your business and goals. If I haven't worked with you before, I may suggest starting with a seperate design project first to make sure we're a good fit.
- First Payment. When the agreement is finalized and the 1st retainer fee is paid, I will setup all your tasks needed for the month in my project management app (Asana). From there, you will be able to monitor my progress and communication. Then the month is up, we will chat again and review the next "to-do" list and your design needs; payment for the 2nd month will then be due again.
- Repeat. This process will repeat each month for the remainder of our agreement: discuss tasks/priorities, payment, work.
- Re-Evaluation. When our agreement is up, we will review to see if you want to adjust the number of hours needed monthly before you sign up again :)
When you hire me and choose my retainer program, you get more than just design services, you get access to resources and apps. I use applications to help me manage your brand, social media, and content; I also have access to hundreds of digital resources like images, fonts, and other elements.
- I use Later to manage social media accounts (you'll get access too!)
- I use Canva Pro to create/manage branding, visuals, & content (same here!)
- I have a subscriptions and resources for stock photography
- I have resources for stock graphics, patterns, & product mockups
- I know where to find cool fonts (both free and paid)
NOTE: Retainer service does not include additional costs of images, fonts, or graphics that are sold/licensed through a third-party marketplace OR printing costs
Request a quote to get a full list of perks!
- 3 month minimum commitment. If you need adjustments or changes, we will re-evaluate the schedule to ensure that your business needs are being met. After the initial 3 months, you may choose to move on to 6, 9, or 12 month commitments.
- Each retainer agreement will include a set number of hours for the month. Any overage is billed hourly. If I get too close to hitting the threshold, I will inform you before I go over.
- Unused hours will expire
- Your invoice will reflect all the details of what tasks or services were performed and the time spent on them
- Does not include additional costs of images, fonts, or graphics that are sold/licensed through a third-party marketplace
types of services that can be used in this retainer program:
- Brand Management & Content Creation: organizing/coordinating branded content, materials, templates, and assets through digital or print mediums; curating new logos for products/services, typography, icons, and photography
- Marketing & Print Materials - direct mailers, brochures, newsletters, internal materials; print production
- Digital Materials - Social Media and/or blog graphics, ads, mics. layouts
- Product Layouts - Support and creation of product layouts and designs (i.e. T-shirts, stationary, totes, mugs, etc.) for use on POD/dropshipping sites
- Web Updates & Maintenance - content, graphics and web maintenance **for select clients**. Currently providing support for Squarespace, Wix, and small to mid-sized Shopify sites.
who is this for?
- Established Businesses & Brands
- Artists & Makers with Online Shops
Retainer programs begins at $250